Derbyshire Cricket Foundation (DCF) – Invitation to Clubs & Cricket Contacts
The DCF are running two Club Support Webinars to cover a wide variety of areas in the club game.
The webinars will take place on Microsoft Teams. Those who sign up will be sent a meeting link in advance of the webinar.
We are running two sessions at different times of the day to hopefully cater to a wider audience.
They are as follows:
- Thursday 25th February – 4.00pm
- Wednesday 3rd March – 7.00pm
We will be recording the webinars and sharing them afterwards for those who are unable to join the meeting.
All clubs are encouraged to sign up with a minimum of one representative but more than one would be preferrable as many different topic areas will be covered.
Webinar content will include:
- National Programmes (All Stars and Dynamos Cricket)
- Recreational Women’s & Girls’ Update
- Safeguarding and Safe Hands Management System
- ECB Emergency Funding
- Coaching and First Aid Update
- Disability Cricket Hubs
- ACO Online Courses
- ECB Game-wide Insurance