Our DCF Christmas Raffle is live for 2022!!
Our Christmas raffle is back for 2022, after the success of last year where we raised just under £1,300! This year we have more prizes from some amazing businesses, with plenty for everyone.
We recognise that cost can be a barrier to accessing cricket and we are determined to remove that barrier to ensure as many people as possible can enjoy the great game. This is why 50% of the funds raised through the Christmas raffle this year will go into our Access to Cricket Grant. This fund is available for anyone, of any age, wishing to take part in a cricket activity or programme delivered by the Derbyshire Cricket Foundation or by a partner organisation, including but not exclusive to; Derbyshire CCC, Derbyshire Affiliated Cricket Clubs and Leagues.
The other 50% of the funds raised through the raffle will go towards our programmes that provide support, through Cricket, to raise aspirations and improve opportunities for vulnerable and deprived children, young people and adults in Derbyshire. This happens through a wide range of projects and programmes across all our priority areas.
We have a brilliant selection of prizes available in our Christmas Raffle and it is only £2 a ticket to enter!
- Signed merchandise from Sarah Glenn and Derbyshire CCC
- Skin Care, Whisky and Cheese Hampers
- A 60-minute batting session for 6 at Sixes Cricket Birmingham
- Derbyshire County Cricket Club Tickets
- Matlock Farm Family Ticket
- Megazone Lasertag Family tickets
- Matlock Town Football Club Family tickets
- Rollerworld Derby Passes
- Fairfax Meadows Meat Voucher
- Showcase Cinema Derby Family Ticket
- Afternoon Tea for 2 at Morley Hayes
- Unescapable escape rooms voucher
- Guest passes for Moorways Sports Village Derby
- Owzat Cricket voucher and items
- Cricket Coaching Bundle
- DCF Clothing
To enter and for a full list of prizes please follow https://raffall.com/322454/enter-raffle-to-win-dcf-christmas-draw-2022-hosted-by-derbyshire-cricket-foundation
We would be extremely grateful if you could share this with anyone you think will be interested.