If you intend to start coaching cricket you should ask yourself the following:
- How do I get access to up to date coaching news and information?
- How do I get the right clothing and resources to support me as I coach?
- Where do I get insurance to cover me when I coach?
Designed to specifically meet the needs of coaches working in club, school and community cricket the ECB Coaches Association offers a range of services to provide you with the best support allowing you to coach with peace of mind.
The purpose of ECB Coaches Association is to inspire participation and maximise performance of cricket coaches and players.
Nationally, the ECB Coaches Association offers a range of products and services that help you to support players.
Your membership will provide access to the latest thinking and developments through our resources, invitations to workshops, networking with like-minded coaches as well as being able to wear the ECB CA three lions.
There are 2 different levels of membership that are on offer to coaches across the country;
£30 per year
- To hold a minimum of Level 1 Coaching Award or an ECB Level 1 NCA Teaching Award
- An up-to-date ECB DBS Check – contact your County Cricket Board to begin an application
£25 per year
There are no criteria to become an associate member, it is open to everyone interested in cricket coaching.
How do I sign up?
To join the ECB Coaches Association, Click HERE to go to the ECB website and follow the steps over there!
icoachcricket is a resource available to coaches that helps you to create session plans for your clubs. Click HERE to sign up!